Monday, April 26, 2010

Peanut Butter M&M's Sinfully Delicious.


Few months ago while I was strolling around a shopping mall which I can't really remember which one since it have been few months ago, I was attracted by a big orange bag of m&m's. Out of curiosity, I pick it up and saw it wrote peanut butter flavor not the ordinary peanut flavor that we always see in the supermarket.

If I didn't remember wrongly, this flavor is only available for most western countries especially in the US because they created it and it is absolutely not available in Malaysia. I got lucky because it seems that this shop have imported them in for clearance. Immediately I grab a bag to the cashier and brought it back home. I tell you this will sure be the best m&m's you have ever eaten. The size is slightly bigger than the peanut's m&m, when you bite it into half you can see there is a chunk of peanut butter in the center. The flavor is really heavenly when the peanut butter mixes with the chocolate, the thickness and the aroma that lingers within your mouth is really incomparable to the normal m&m's that we normally eat. After eating this I can guaranty that you will not even have a look at the m&m's in our supermarkets. Heres the picture of this sinful flavor.


As you can see this is a medium bag but it couldn't even last my sis and I for one day so imagine how tasty it is. If you by any chance found this product anywhere remember to buy it to have a try. It won't disappoint you. I have also heard news that currently this flavor is also already available in Singapore. If I have the chance to go Singapore I will sure buy a box back here to share it with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment