Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Holiday begins with an ending of a devestating exam

It has been so long since my last update... Have been busy about assignments and exams.. Finally I have arrived at the end of this semester. And while waiting for the next semester to start, I have one whole month of holiday to spend!!

Now its the time for me to rush up my games and downloads, because ever since I started my assignment two, I don't have a chance to use the freakin internet for 1 whole month... Now it's time for streamyx to pay me back my lost time!!

Oh yea, I had also just gotten a psp recently... I guess I didnt make a wrong choice buying one, it has many functions and different different type of mods and games that I favor. Currently I am rushing Monster Hunter 2G which have excellent graphics and game play.

And Chinese new year is coming, so are the ang pow's!! Can't wait to receive ang pow's, since I am so damn broke now due to the psp. To bad for those who are already married.. xD

I will be heading to kuching in around 2 weeks, so will update you guys more about kuching and the FOOD!! Happy Chinese New Year in advance..



No comments:

Post a Comment